- Information Collection and Use by GoCoin
- We collect personally identifiable information when you create an account with us or register to receive email newsletters or other offers and promotions. Once you register with us, theoretically you are no longer anonymous to us. In addition, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, GoCoin cookie information and the page(s) you request.
- When you open a GoCoin account and at any time when your GoCoin account is activated, we may require you to provide information, documents, references, reports or permission to conduct “know your client” or financial or other types of due diligence investigations into your business or financial affairs. We may also require certain information in order to determine the transaction processing limits that apply to you, if any.
- In addition, we may request certain information, such as your bank account details, in order for us to provide our services to you.
- You May Opt Out from Marketing Information
- Any marketing or promotional e-mail we send to you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that subscription. Simply follow the indications in the e-mail.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure by GoCoin
- We may amend this Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting an announcement on the GoCoin Website(s). You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes. You agree that your continued use of our products or services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.
- Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions email us at [email protected]